Hi! I’m Brandi, Creative Director and Founder of Tweedle Dee Designs. I’m so glad you’re here and I can’t wait to hang out with you! Tweedle Dee Designs is a creative company, where it’s more than just a party, it’s a lifestyle! We’ll be gettin’ down with some DIY, travel adventures and my fav, baking (I love me some baked goods and I’ve never met a cupcake I didn’t like).
The Top 10 Best Things about getting to know me
- I’m an introvert and our first conversation will probably be awkward. I’m totally looking forward to it.
- I LOVE cupcakes! Ask me about the first time Shane, my boyfriend, shoved an entire cupcake in his mouth and I started crying.
- I have a 4.5 year old poodle mix named Penny and she has about a gazillion names and I remember every one of them.
- I make up totally original songs about anything, “Penny Cocoa, what are you doing to me” is my latest hit.
- A Whole New World is my go to Disney song, but I only know the Aladdin parts.
- I’m a 5th generation native Arizonan. I mean a true native, not one of those who have been here for 10 years, and think that’s good enough (that’s only since 2006 and wouldn’t even be considered vintage).
- I HATE soggy bread and am a firm believer in the lettuce barrier of a sandwich.
- I really enjoy when I make people laugh and am quite funny once you get to know me (See #1)
- I am currently on my 9th time watching the Office and Dawson’s Creek all the way through.
- Coffee is not a beverage, it’s a way of life.